Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply to ALU:
- Passed a final national senior secondary school exam and graduated from secondary school
- Passed at least two A levels subjects or equivalent with a minimum grade C *
* Applicants who do not have two A levels or an equivalent qualification, but who may have equivalent tertiary education will be considered for admission. These will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by the Admissions team.
Please note: Sufficient proficiency in the English language is required for students to fully participate in all academic and non-academic activities at ALU. If you do not have sufficient proficiency in English you will be required to participate in the English Immersion Programme before starting official classes at ALU. Please click here for more information about the English Immersion Programme.
Additional Eligibility for ALC Mauritius Degree Programmes
The following high school subjects are required for the following degree programmes offered at ALC Mauritius in partnership with the Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU):
- BEng/MEng Electrical Power Systems Engineering: A Level (or equivalent) in Math and Physics and/or Chemistry with a minimum B grade
- BSc (Hon) Computing Science: A Level (or equivalent) in Math with a minimum B grade
Additional Eligibility for ALU Rwanda Degree Programmes
The following high school subjects are required for the following degree programmes offered at ALU Rwanda:
- BSc (Hon) Computer Science: A Level (or equivalent) in Math with a minimum B grade